A skilled Human Resources Manager, who has shown capacity to develop, install and maintain processes that will position the company into a human resources oriented manner, and to achieve greater profitability and more effective use of its resources. Strong background in health and safety, prevention oriented. Has attained important reductions of the number of accidents and lost time injuries. Is recognized for her dedication to the employee’s development and performance.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Over 20 years management in Human Resources
- High Health and Safety qualifications
- Maintains excellent labour relations
- Negotiated collective bargaining agreements to satisfaction of both parties
- Certified trainer in management, health and safety and “train the trainer”
- Masters Degree in Organizational Development
- Involved in quality processes such as ISO, Kaisens.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Over 15 years of Human Resources Management in the manufacturing industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Masters of Management in Organizational Development.
- Highly involved in management, defined and proposed Human Resources orientations that will help the organization to attain strategic objectives;
- Development and implementation of processes for objectives definition and for the performance management, with the intent of helping the Company’s strategic goals to be attained
- Identified, developed and implemented activities for the development of the work force, bringing a higher level the competencies to the group;
- Implemented a complete Health and Safety program, in order to facilitate prevention and reduce cost related to work-related accident or sickness.
- Implementation of an international safety management system (SIES), 1 audit done in 1997;
- Participating member of the company’s environment committee (to obtain ISO 14000 certificate).
- Maintained excellent labour relations while managing collective agreement within unionized and non-unionized organizations;
- Negotiation of collectives agreements (served as spokesperson at two occasions)
- Certified trainer for better management, health and safety and train the trainer;
- Established salary structures and remuneration management processes that insured internal equity, maintaining market competitiveness while respecting company budget;
|2011||Masters, Management and Development of Organizations, Laval University|
|1990||Bachelor, Business Administration (Major in Human Resources)|
|1987||Certificate in Applied Mathematics (equivalent)|
|1985||Diploma in Pure & Applied Sciences|
Séminaire de Sherbrooke
Emergency Vehicle Manufacturer, delivering ambulances worldwide.
Human Resources Director
|2005-2008||Chantal Pouliot Ressources Humaines|
|02/2004- 10/2005||Beaulieu Canada|
|08/2001-02/2004||The Delta Group XFO|
Transformer manufacturer (3 production plants)
|07/1999-08/2001||Agropur – Natrel Division|
Labour relations counsellor
|01/1997-08/1999||Camoplast – Thermoplastic division|
Chief of Human Resources and Health and Safety Coordinator
1991-1996 : Human Resources counsellor for Weston Bakery Québec
1996-1997 : Human Resources manager for CSP Food division
HR – Contract