Chartered accountant, with 21 years’ experience. Known for thoroughness and accuracy. Results-oriented, has demonstrated on many occasion her ability to improve results toward specific objectives.
- Recognized in the industry for autonomy, priority management and for working well under pressure.
- Optimization of operating cost (manufacturing and financial cost).
- Efficient management of human, material and financial resources.
- Direction and efficient communication regarding special projects.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Implemented structures and procedures that allow the closing of the accounting month within reasonable delay.
- Developed analysis tools, for accurate financial information.
- Establishment of internal controls.
- Analysis, implementation and compliance with accounting standards
- Documentation and presentation of complex accounting transactions
- Profitability analysis
|1999||Obtain Chartered accountant designation (CPA, CA)|
|1995||Bachelor’s degree in business administration (B.A.A) (University of Quebec in Montreal)|
|1992||Administrative techniques (Maisonneuve College)|
Emergency Vehicles Manufacturer, delivering ambulances worldwide.
Director of finance and administration (2012 – )
|2009-2011||Ville de Beloeil|
Director of finance by interim
|2007-2009||Cascades Canada Inc.|
|2005-2009||Cascades Tissu group, a division of Cascades inc.|
|2002-2003||Cascades Tissu group, a division of Cascades Inc.|
Assistant, Corporate Controller
Manager, Assurance and business advisory Services (2001-2002)
Senior Associate (1998 – 2001)
Associate (1996 – 1998)