AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- 24 years in building ambulances, excellent knowledge of the product.
- Recognised as an effective leader and an excellent team player.
- Highly involved in health and safety (prevention)
- Ability to ensure efficient production planning for an on time delivery, with no compromise for quality.
- Certified Welding qualifications
SUMMARY OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Leading a production team of 35 individuals.
- Increased productivity from 9 to 14 vehicles per weeks.
- Reduction of 45%, the number of work related accidents (2007-2008) by being proactive on risks and by involving employees in health and safety problem solving.
- Participated in a plan to successfully reduce the production time significantly by reorganising operations and increasing controls at strategic locations.
- Participated in improved quality control programs in line process, thereby reducing of the number of rework items and hours by half, by empowering line personnel and QC inspectors to be active in issues follow up and problem solving
|1992||High School Diploma, Beloeil’s secondary school|
|Other specific training and Seminars||2004: Coaching a team to performance – 49 hours ( Cegep de St-Hyacinthe)
2005 : First Aid in the Workplace (RCR)
2000 : Welding Certification – 45 hours (École des métiers professionnels – St-Hyacinthe)
Emergency Vehicle Manufacturer, delivering ambulances worldwide.
2002- : Production Supervisor
2000-2002 : Team Leader
1993-2000 : Assembler – mechanic and electric